Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Humphrey & Rist, LLP
Humphrey & Rist, LLP brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on car accident or injury case because he’s worked for insurance companies. With our office the client comes first. This means client calls are returned promptly and cases are pushed forward vigorously. Our office has handled substantial car accident, mine accident and other injury cases throughout West Virginia. And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Two Airlifted to Hospital After ATV Accident
Two people were transported by helicopter to a hospital in Charleston following an ATV accident that happened in western Greenbrier County. According to a story in the Beckley newspaper, the accident happened around 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Beckley WV ATV Accident Lawyer Our office represents the victims of ATV accidents throughout southern West Virginia. Many people […]
- If you want an attorney who will roll up his sleeves and fight for you, Tom Rist is the man for the job.Employment Matter Client