Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Rist Law Offices
Rist Law Office brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Teen Arrested in Hit-and-Run Death of Bicyclist in Parkersburg
The West Virginia State Police have arrested a teenager in a hit-and-run death that occurred in Parkersburg on Tuesday. According to a story in the Charleston newspaper, the accident occurred on WV Route 47. Darren Parsons was charged with leaving the scene of an accident causing death. Our office handles serious fatality cases, including bicycle […]
- I wanted to tell you that what you did for this client was nothing short of fantastic.Defense attorney in an injury case