Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Rist Law Offices
Rist Law Office brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Boone County, WV Teacher Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Student
According to a story in the Charleston Newspaper, a teacher at Scott High School in Boone county, West Virginia, was arrested for allegedly sexually abusing a student. The story notes that the police have charged the teacher with solicitation and sexual abuse. Unfortunately, this is the third Boone County, West Virginia teacher arrested for alleged […]
- If you want an attorney who will roll up his sleeves and fight for you, Tom Rist is the man for the job.Employment Matter Client