Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Rist Law Offices
Rist Law Office brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
One Person Killed in Fayetteville, WV Truck Accident
According to an online story at the Charleston Gazette, one person was killed in a truck accident that occurred on US Route 19 in Fayetteville. According to the story, the driver of a box truck rear ended a semi at a stoplight near Walmart. The driver of the box truck was from Indiana. If you or […]
- Your tireless efforts and your ability to restore my faith when it comes to the matters of ‘right and wrong’ have been a blessing. I hope only that you continue your good work. And again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.Car Accident Client