Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Humphrey & Rist, LLP
Humphrey & RistOffice brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Two Airlifted to Hospital After ATV Accident
Two people were transported by helicopter to a hospital in Charleston following an ATV accident that happened in western Greenbrier County. According to a story in the Beckley newspaper, the accident happened around 6:00 p.m. on Sunday. Beckley WV ATV Accident Lawyer Our office represents the victims of ATV accidents throughout southern West Virginia. Many people […]
- You did excellent work in this case to get not only the attorneys for the defendants to understand your client’s strong position, but also to get their insurance claim representatives to put real value on what was a hard case.Mediator in a crime victim case