Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Rist Law Offices
Rist Law Office brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Woman Killed in I-77 Car Accident in South Charleston WV
A woman was killed in an accident on I-77 in Charleston on Thursday after she struck the rear of a dump truck that had lost power and was stopped in a traffic lane on the interstate. A story about the accident is in the Charleston Gazette. The accident occurred near the Westmoreland Road Exit around […]
- Attorney Tom Rist has created a book designed to give the motorist advice on what to do if involved in a collision….he is on familiar turf, having worked on both sides of the fence in traffic accident litigation.Beckley Register-Herald