Is an insurance company calling you? Offering a settlement? Be careful:
- Do you know the real value of your case? (Hint: It’s not what they offer)
- What if you have medical bills or other expenses?
- Are you comfortable saying no to a smooth-talking adjuster?
We fight for results for our clients, because clients come first.
- Attorney Tom Rist has worked for insurance companies. He knows their game.
- He uses this inside knowledge to defend his community from self-interested companies.
- Every case is our most important case.
West Virginia Lawyer
Rist Law Offices
Rist Law Office brings extensive experience to a client-focused legal practice. Tom knows what insurance companies look for when they put a dollar value on your case, because he’s worked for them. With Rist, you’ll have our personal numbers. We’ll front the legal costs for injured victims (who only owe us if we settle or win.) And our dedication will take us anywhere in WV to meet with you to help.
Woman Arrested After DUI Collision in Lester, WV
A woman was arrested after a head-on collision occurred in Sophia, WV on Saturday. According to a news report, the woman was charged with DUI causing injury and driving on a suspended license. Four people were injured in the accident and were taken to the hospital. Beckley WV DUI Injury Lawyer If you or a […]
- You did excellent work in this case to get not only the attorneys for the defendants to understand your client’s strong position, but also to get their insurance claim representatives to put real value on what was a hard case.Mediator in a crime victim case